Friday, June 16, 2017

Cheapest Travel Insurance in the Philippines


I’m the type of traveler that looks for value of money.   I also like to find the cheapest bargains online. I have been searching for insurance companies in the Philippines that can cater my needs for traveling and have found that out. Pacific Cross (formerly named Blue Cross) has the cheapest individual travel insurance that can be bought online through their website. 


Travel insurance is very important whenever you’re traveling abroad.   I just like to share to you some of  my experiences.  5 years ago, I got into a bungee jumping accident in Thailand, luckily I purchased travel insurance  and got to reimburse my medical expenses.  I also had an allergic attack when I went to Bahamas, I paid $200 just for ointment and allergy medicine and  I also got to reimburse my medical expenses from my insurance company. Purchasing travel insurance is very important since you will never know what can happen to you and it’s better to be safe than sorry.

 The Cheapest Plan  Rates for Worldwide Individual Travel Insurance for Filipinos coming from  Manila.
  (All Prices in Philippine Pesos)

Travel Period
Pacific Cross

(BlueCross)
Malayan Insurance
BPI travel Care
AIG
Up to 4 Days
360
385
478
389
Up to 8 Days
569
770
843
851
Up to 15  Days
811
1100
1,341
1,442
Up to 24 Days
1,053
1,540
2,052
2,358
 Up to 31 Days
1,283
1,870
2,432
2,750
Up to 45 Days
1,767
2,310


Up to 60 Days
2,251
2,860


Each Add’ 10 Days
206

606


 Pacific Cross 
 

. 1.       Travel Credit cards only cater travel inconvenience such as missed/ delayed flight and lost baggage but will not reimburse you for medical expenses, so it’s still better to get a separate travel insurance whenever you travel abroad. 

*This is not a sponsored article. I just want to inform people especially the ones who are looking for value of money the cheapest travel insurance that can be bought online for Filipinos traveling abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment