Peggy’s Cove is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world. It’s like a photographer’s paradise. The lighthouse is not the only one that is pictured worth but also the fishing cove, the rocks, the amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean and the surrounding landscape to it. You shouldn’t be surprised if you see a lot of tourists during summer months. I advise you that this is the best time to see this place because you will see its natural beauty. This place was definitely the highlight of my Eastern Canadian Tour. I recommend that you must see this place at least once in your lifetime. It’s truly God’s Masterpiece.
When To Go Here: Summer Months From June till 3rd Week of September. It can be very busy. You can opt to see this place at an earlier time in the morning or a later time in the afternoon.
How to get there: Take an airplane to Halifax then bus or taxi to Peggy’s Cove
1. Go here on summer months from June to 3rd week of September.
2. Book plane tickets to Halifax in advance in order to save more money.
3. It’s not advisable to swim here. Just take lots of pictures and enjoy the place.
4. Spend at least 1 to 3 hours here.
5. Try eating the infamous lobster at restaurants near the fishing village.
6. Come in the early morning to avoid tourists.
7. Hard to find parking during the summer months.
*Note: The place is so beautiful and picture perfect. The camera that I used was only an iphone 4s. What more if you had a better camera to use. I didn't even filter the photo. This place is just pure perfection